Talk Takeaway: Bitcoin
Here are our experts take away points on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Charlie Morris, Newscape:
1. Ability to exchange value over the internet has been invented and it is here to stay. This space is real but highly speculative.
2. Extreme volatility has parallels with the late 1990s. It isn’t obvious who the winners are. Bitcoin may even become worthless while others take its place
3. The real world impact is likely to see networks interact with one another which will allow the world of e-commerce to balloon.
Lilia Severina, Fix Trade Global:
1. Crypto/Bitcoin is driving a revolution in the way we bank, invest and raise money for our businesses. This new world is cheaper, more flexible, supports innovation and is GLOBAL!
2. If you haven’t invested yet, diversify and balance your portfolio across – currencies, store of value coins and utility-based tokens.
3. Mining – 12% a month or 144% a year return, totally passive, like renting out a flat with no tenants bother.
4. Consider training to learn where the best opportunities are www.uglobalgrowth.com/bitcoin
Rishi Chowdhury, Incubus: